Greenhouse Heater "Warmax Mini" Stainless Steel- 70 W
- Greenhouse heater running on paraffin oil
- Heats up those places that are most difficult to reach
- Single burner
- Easy to operate
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Energy saving
- Available in 4 different variations
- Max. heating capacity: 70 W
- Burning time approx. 3 days / filling
Greenhouse heating “Warmax Mini” - Economical and efficient heating without electricity
The alternative to heating with electricity and gas: The paraffin heater "Warmax Mini" with stainless steel housing provides efficient and economical heat in the greenhouse, independent of electricity connections and energy prices. This makes kerosene heaters the ideal alternative to electric and gas heaters. The greenhouse heater "Warmax Mini" is flexible to use, easy to handle and ultra economical. One tank filling is enough for up to 3 days. Thanks to a heating capacity of 70 watts, the kerosene heater is ideal for greenhouses up to 1 m².
- Energy-saving heating without electricity: thanks to paraffin operation, you use the heater independently of electricity sources and energy prices.
- Provides heat in small greenhouses: Thanks to a maximum heating power of 70 watts, the kerosene heater provides even heat in inaccessible places in greenhouses and in greenhouses up to 1 m².
- Easy handling: The tank can be filled quickly and easily. By wick adjusting wheel you regulate the flame size individually.
- Long burning time: One tank filling is enough for up to 3 days of heat.
- Robust stainless steel construction: So you can enjoy the greenhouse heater for a long time.
- Compact dimensions: the small heater fits ideally in inaccessible places in the greenhouse thanks to a height of only 17 cm and a diameter of 11 cm.
- For space-saving hanging: Thanks to the integrated hook on the lid, you can easily hang the mini kerosene heater.
Discover also other sizes and models in our store.
|Weight in KG||0.604|
|Delivery time (days)||2-3|