Greenhouse Thermostat "Thermo2 Digital"
- Thermostat to control all heating or cooling devices or fans.
- Heating for cold, ventilation for heat
- Adjustment range -50 to +99°C
- Up to 3000 Watt power adjustable
- Easy operation with few buttons
- Robust and digital display
- 2.8 m (approx 9,1 ft) temperature sensor cable length
- Integrated Schuko socket
- Ready to plug in
Greenhouse thermostat "Thermo2 Digital"
Save even more energy with electronic control!
For heating, ventilating or cooling: The "Thermo2Digital" greenhouse thermostat from Bio Green is your ideal controller for all climate control systems such as electric greenhouse heaters. Simply set the temperature values with a few buttons and control, for example, the electric heater or the heating cable of your growing station directly via the thermostat. In summer, cool your greenhouse by automatically opening the skylights or activating the air conditioning. Or start the air circulation function of an electric heater and avoid dew. The thermostat "Thermo 2" can also regulate sub-zero temperatures. This is ideal for plants that need light sub-zero temperatures for overwintering. At the same time, heating costs are kept low. Get our all-in-one thermostat for your greenhouse now. Of course, in the usual Bio Green quality.
All advantages at a glance:
- Heating when cold, ventilating when hot: Can be used to control all heating or cooling devices or fans, as well as electric greenhouse windows. The thermostat controls devices with a total power of up to 3000 watts.
- Large setting range -50 to +99°C: Set the exact temperature needed for your purposes - not only in the greenhouse. You can see the set temperature at any time on the integrated, robust display.
- Save energy: By precisely controlling your heating and cooling equipment through the thermostat, you avoid costs due to unnecessary heating or cooling. This protects the environment and your wallet.
- Easy operation: Set the desired temperature using the two arrow keys. The robust display shows the set temperature. Simply plug the thermostat between the heating or cooling device and the socket - and let your devices be controlled automatically.
|Weight in KG||0.725|
|Delivery time (days)||2-3|
|Temperature sensor cable length||2,8 m|
|Max. Schaltstrom||16 A|
|Regelbereich||-50 - +99 °C|
|Power connection||230 V 50/60 Hz|