Electric Greenhouse Heater "Palma" (Thermostat Digital) - 2.000 W
- Powerful heating capacity: 2000 watts
- Continuously adjustable thermostat with a temperature range from 0°C to 60°C
- Additional connectable digital thermostat for optimal automatic control
- Recirculation mode for ventilation 163 m³/h air circulation
- For greenhouses and other rooms up to 12 m²
- Easy operation via 2 switches
- Low energy consumption Cable with 1.90 meters length
- Robust construction with stainless steel housing
- Splash water protected IPX4
- Foldable carrying handle
- Timeless design
All advantages of the Thermo 2 digital thermostat at a glance:
- Thermostat for all heating and cooling devices as well as fans
- Adjustment range -50 to +99°C Up to 3000 Watt power adjustable
- Robust and digital display
- 2.8 m temperature sensor cable length
- Ready to plug in
Electric greenhouse heater "Palma" with digital thermostat "Thermo 2" for greenhouses and moist rooms.
Ensure the optimum temperature in your greenhouse: with the "Palma" electric fan heater, you can do this easily with just two rotary switches. Set the temperature as you need it with the continuously adjustable thermostat regulator. The integrated thermostat starts and stops the heating automatically and thus always keeps the greenhouse at your desired temperature. Use the mode switch to select from heating mode and recirculation mode (ventilation only) and turn the heater off. With a power of 2000 watts and an air circulation of 163 m3/h, the "Palma" is unbeatable, because the warm air is distributed very quickly and evenly and ensures the right climate in your greenhouse.
With digital thermostat for optimal automatic control: Simply connect the included digital thermostat "Thermo 2" between the socket and the "Palma". Already you have your heating reliably controlled automatically. Operating the thermostat is child's play thanks to fewer buttons and a display. So you set exactly the desired temperature, which can be provided by the heating. Thanks to the integrated status lights, you can immediately see whether the desired temperature has been reached or whether heating is still in progress. The temperature sensor can be flexibly placed where you need it thanks to 2.8 meters of cable length. The digital thermostat can also be used with other devices such as an air conditioner or servomotors of greenhouse windows. Thanks to large setting range from -50 to 99°C it is suitable for all requirements. The power consumption is extremely low thanks to the 3°C accurate control. This saves unnecessary costs!
Fits almost anywhere: Thanks to compact dimensions, you place the convection heater even in smaller greenhouses. Thanks to a cable length of 1.90 meters are very flexible in the choice of installation location. Thanks to the non-slip rubber feet, the greenhouse heater stands securely on the ground. And when you transport the heater, you have it safely in hand with the integrated, retractable carrying handle. The heater is splash-proof according to IPX4. So it can be used safely and reliably even in damp rooms. Thanks to a robust design, the fan heater can also withstand impacts.
Versatile use: Do not only use the compact independent heater in the greenhouse. The "Palma Twin" is also ideal for ensuring the optimum temperature in the garage, cellar and storage rooms. And it is also an inexpensive and energy-saving additional heater in living rooms. Thanks to its timeless design, the small heater visually fits well into any ambience. So you see: the "Palma" auxiliary heater is a powerful and energy-efficient all-rounder for rooms up to 12 m².
All advantages of the Palma greenhouse heater at a glance:
- 2000 watts of heating power: The recirculating air heater is very efficient and effortlessly circulates up to 163 m³ of air per hour. So the air in the greenhouse and other rooms is warmed up in no time. Since the heater does not run so long, you save electricity and money. The heater is ideal for rooms up to 12 m².
- Integrated, continuously adjustable thermostat: Set your desired temperature easily. The thermostat automatically starts and stops the heating when the desired temperature is reached. In recirculation mode (fan mode) without heating power, the unit runs continuously. The temperature range is from 0°C to 60°C.
- External digital thermostat for even more precise settings: Set the desired temperature even more precisely thanks to fewer buttons and display. The status indicator lights let you know immediately at any time which mode the heating process is in. Thanks to the 2.8 meter long cable, you can conveniently place the temperature sensor at the ideal measuring point. Depending on the setting, the digital thermostat controls the heating mode in winter and the recirculation mode for cooling in summer.
- Refreshing recirculation mode: If you activate the recirculation mode, the heater becomes a fan. Without heating power, the air in the room circulates through the unit, providing a cooling effect like a fan. On warm days, this is refreshing for people and plants. The air movement prevents the formation of mold and congestion heat on plants.
- Easy operation via 2 rotary switches for thermostat setting and mode selection (Off, Heating, Recirculation). Thanks to scale and symbols next to the switches, you can see your settings at a glance.
- Very economical in consumption: The power consumption is extremely low and cost-saving thanks to the precise control. So you not only protect the environment, but also your wallet.
- Long cable: Thanks to a cable length of 1.90 meters, you place the heater flexibly in greenhouse & Co. Thus, you place the cable e.g. comfortably around planters and make sure that the heater is not in the way.
- Robust construction with rustproof stainless steel housing: The mobile heater can withstand a lot thanks to its sturdy design. Even impacts are no problem. The timeless design fits into any ambience. With the retractable carrying handle, you can transport the heater comfortably.
- Splash-proof according to IPX4: Thanks to splash protection, the heater can also be used safely and reliably in damp rooms. The greenhouse heater can also withstand rain and irrigation water without any problems. So you can enjoy the electric heater for a long time.
|Weight in KG||4.98|
|Delivery time (days)||2-3|
|Dimensions (WxD)||280x195x315 mm|
|Power consumption||2000 W|
|Fan power||30 W|
|Unique Selling Point 1||With digital thermostat TER2|