Electric Greenhouse Heater "Phoenix" - 2.800 W
- 3 levels for setting the heating power: 1000 watts, 1800 watts and 2800 watts.
- Temperature output: 0 to 26°C
- Circulating air mode for ventilation
- Integrated thermostat with frost monitor function
- 460 m³/h air circulation
- Ideal for greenhouses up to 20 m³
- With chain device for hanging and floor supports for setting up
- Safe operation thanks to overheating protection and protective conductor
- Very quiet and evenly working fan
- Low energy consumption
- Splash-proof according to IPX4
Electric heater "Phoenix" - growing plants in the greenhouse.
Keep your greenhouse frost-free: with the powerful greenhouse heater "Phoenix" you ensure the optimum temperature in the greenhouse. Choose from 3 heating levels (1000 watts, 1800 watts and 2800 watts) and the fan function (circulating air). The integrated thermostat controls the heating automatically, maintaining the set temperature. Thus, you no longer have to worry about the temperature in the greenhouse.
Cooling in recirculation mode: with the fan stage without heating, all the air in the greenhouse can be recirculated during the summer months. This prevents the formation of mold and congestion heat on plants. With the windows open and the fan circulating, it achieves cooling of the greenhouse and the humidity is reduced at the same time. Air circulation is also needed in the summer months for pollination of many flowers.
Hanging or standing: The fan heater is supplied with hanging chains and stands. So you simply place the heater so that it is not in your way. For example, if there are many plants on the floor of your greenhouse, simply hang the heater in the gable of the greenhouse. This will save you space. Both standing and hanging, the fan with strong air flow and an efficient air circulation of 460 m³/h optimally distributes the heat and refreshing circulating air.
Reliable and safe in operation: maintenance-free ball bearings, metal blades, increased corrosion protection and a protective earth conductor make this fan a long-lasting continuous runner. An integrated temperature monitor switches the unit off in the event of a malfunction, e.g. if the outlet opening is covered by dirt or fallen objects. This prevents damage to the unit due to overheating.
Energy-saving thanks to low switching differential: The switching differential, which is kept to a minimum, prevents unnecessary heating. The switching differential is the temperature difference between the switch-on and switch-off points of the heating system. If the thermostat has a switching differential of e.g. 6°C, then the greenhouse must be heated up to 8°C in order not to fall below the frost heating limit of up to +2°C until the heating is automatically switched on again. The "Phoenix" heats only as much as necessary thanks to a high-quality and accurate thermostat. This is good for the environment and your wallet.
Versatile use: Use the compact independent heater not only in the greenhouse. Also in the garage, in the basement and in storage rooms, the electric heater is ideal to provide the optimum temperature. And it is also an inexpensive and energy-saving additional heater in living spaces. As you can see, the "Phoenix" is a powerful and energy-efficient all-rounder.
All advantages of the greenhouse heater "Phoenix" at a glance:
- Strong heating power in 3 levels: 1000 watts, 1800 watts and 2800 watts. In the transitional periods (autumn and spring) the power of 1000 watts is sufficient. 1800 watts are ideal for greenhouses up to about 12 m², 2800 watts are optimal for a greenhouse size up to 20 m².
- Continuously adjustable thermostat: Set your desired temperature easily thanks to the rotary switch and numerical scale. The thermostat automatically starts and stops the heating when the desired temperature is reached. The temperature range is from 0°C to 26°C.
- Recirculation mode for ventilation: In recirculation mode without heating power, the air in the room circulates, which provides a cooling effect like a fan. The air movement prevents the formation of mold and congestion heat on plants. When the windows are open, cooling of the temperature in the greenhouse is achieved.
- Fast and even air circulation: The fan heater is very efficient and effortlessly circulates up to 460 m³ of air per hour. So the air in the greenhouse and other rooms is warmed up in no time. Since the heater thus does not have to heat for a long time, you save electricity and money. The fan works quietly and evenly.
- For hanging and standing: So you are flexible in the placement of the heater. If there is not enough space on the floor, simply hang the heater.
- Safe operation thanks to integrated protective conductor and automatic switch-off e.g. in case of overheating
- Very economical in consumption: The power consumption is extremely low and cost-saving thanks to the precise control. So you not only protect the environment, but also your wallet.
- Splash-proof according to IPX4: Thanks to splash protection, the heater can also be used safely and reliably in damp rooms. The greenhouse heater can also withstand rain and irrigation water without any problems. So you can enjoy the electric heater for a long time.
|Weight in KG||6.422|
|Delivery time (days)||2-3|
|Dimensions (WxD)||41 x 22 x 33 cm|
|Fan power||30 W|
|Air circulation||460 m³/h|
|Maximum heat output||2800 W|
|Maximum power input||13 A|
|Power connection||230 V 50/60 Hz|
|Archived temperature||0-26 °C|