Gas Greenhouse Heater - Frostguard "EcoPilot" 4200 Watts
- Greenhouse heater that runs on gas
- Stainless steel housing
- No electricity connection necessary
- Hose and pressure reducer included
- Thermostat control range 0° - 25° C
- Effective energy utilisation thanks to economy setting 0° (zero shut-off)
- Frost protection function
- Floor mounting
- Oxygen deficiency fuse included
- Output 4200 watts
- Ideal for greenhouses up to 18 m²
- Consumption pilot flame: 15 g/h
- Consumption main flame: 305 g/h
- Including insect protection bag
Greenhouse heater "EcoPilot 4200 - The efficient and safe gas heater
Ensures the optimum temperature in the greenhouse: The greenhouse heater "Ecopilot 4200" from Bio Green is an energy-efficient, thermostatically controlled gas heater with zero shut-off and oxygen deficiency protection. The temperature can be adjusted between 0 - 25° C. Due to its radiation grid, optimal heat distribution in the greenhouse is guaranteed. At the same time, the air is enriched with CO², which is necessary for plants. The heater provides a constant environment in the greenhouse and protects your plants from temperature and humidity fluctuations. Unlike conventional gas heaters, the thermostat of the "Ecopilot" is mounted on the outside of the housing. Thus, the heating is reliably switched on and off.
All advantages at a glance:
- Energy-efficient and thermostatically controlled: thanks to the integrated thermostat, the heater stops heating when the set temperature in the greenhouse is reached. This saves you gas.
- Powerful heating capacity with 4200 watts: ideal for greenhouses with an area of up to 18 m².
- Optimal heat distribution: due to the radiation grid, the heat does not simply rise upwards, but is distributed in the room. So it gets to where it is needed: by the plants.
- Wide thermostat control range: 0° - 25° C. Simply set the desired temperature level using the rotary switch. Thanks to economy setting at 0° C (zero shut-off) ensures effective energy utilization. The thermostat is mounted on the outside of the heater housing for accurate measurement of the room temperature.
- Robust stainless steel housing with feet for floor mounting.
- Heating without electricity: thanks to gas operation, the heater can be used even if there is no power outlet nearby.
- Safe operation thanks to oxygen deficiency fuse, which switches off the heater when the CO² concentration in the air exceeds a certain maximum value. If the pilot flame goes out, e.g. due to a breeze, the gas supply is stopped.
- Easy connection and uncomplicated start-up: simply connect the heater to the propane gas cylinder.
|Weight in KG||5.052|
|Delivery time (days)||2-3|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Inkl. Fußgestell / incl. Base: 41 x 36 x 26 cm - - - nur Heizung / only Heater: 37 x 36 x 14 cm|
|Gas consumption||305 g/h|
|Power consumption||4200 W|